XVII. How Can We Escape Destruction And Have Eternal Life?
- 2 Peter 3:
- 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
- John 3:
- 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- John 14:
- 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- Romans 6:
- 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- 1 John 5:
- 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
- 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
- Revelation 20:
- 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
- If one believes in Jesus, accepts His free gift of eternal life, and keeps His commandments because of love for Him; he will escape destruction and be found in the book of life.
Dwight Waterhouse is the compiler of this information. Please feel free to send your comments and questions. David Waterhouse is the Webmaster. You can reach both of us at the same E mail